I swear to god these waffles are the best waffles I have ever had.
I’ll write the recipe for six waffles (“3 servings”). You can make half or double it. Whatever your tummy wishes for 🙂
2/3 cup flour
2 ts baking powder
1/4 ts salt
1 ts sugar
1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
3/4 cup (180 ml) milk
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk together all dry ingredients.
2. Separate the egg, adding the yolk to the dry ingredient mixture, and placing the white in a small mixing bowl.
3. Beat white until moderately stiff, set aside.
4. Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
5. Fold stiff egg white into mixture.
6. Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron and bake.
7. Serve with maple syrup.
Originally from food.com, I just changed few stuffs.